Exprience 2013 New Year's Fest With Us!
A Kalamazoo tradition, New Year's Fest brings the community together for a night of fun-filled activities for the entire family. This year there will be some NYF fan-favorites, as well as new entertainers that are sure to create that extra special memory and tradition. New Year's Fest is not only a tradition, but it's a night that makes bringing in the New Year enjoyable, and surely an exprience you wouldn't want to miss!
New to New Year's Fest?
Live music, impersonators, jugglers, comedy acts, you name it, New Year's Fest has it! One of New Year's Fest best qualities is that it's a night of fun and entertainment for families big to small for a sensible price. This celebration has been taking place in downtown Kalamazoo for 28 years and still promises a performing arts festival that is filled with unique surprises. This family fun event is a great way to make lasting memories, while being so affordable.
This year New Year's Fest has a couple new tribute acts that are sure to impress all audiences. For a complete entertainment line-up, check out the entertainment section located on left side of the page.
Prior to the event, buttoms will able for purchase for $5. But the buttom prices do increase to $10 on December 31. It is recommended that buttons be purchased in advance.
· Maple Hill Auto Group| 5622 W. Main | Kalamazoo |
· Harding's Marketplace| 5161 West Main | Kalamazoo | (269)381-0244
· Harding's Market| 6430 West Michigan | Kalamazoo | (269) 375-0980 (this is actually off of Stadium and 9th Street)
Parchment/Gull Lake/ East Main
· Harding's Market| 618 North Riverview Dr. | Kalamazoo | (269) 342-5998
· Harding's Market| 8900 Gull Road | Richland | (269) 629-4610
· Harding's Market| 2626 E. Main | Kalamazoo | (269) 345-6491
· Discover Kalamazoo| 141 E. Michigan Ave., Suite 100 | Kalamazoo | (269) 488-9000
· Radisson| 100 W. Michigan Ave. | Kalamazoo | (269) 343-0444
· KPL-Downtown| 315 S. Rose Street | Kalamazoo | (269) 553-7892 (they deliver to Oshtemo)
· Harding's Marketplace| 6330 S. Westnedge | Portage | 2693276733
· Harding's Market| 3750 W. Centre Street | Portage | 2693293041
· Harding's Market| 1000 E. Cork Street | Kalamazoo | (269) 342-8633
· Harding's Marketplace| 412 Howard Street | Kalamazoo | (269) 349-9686
· Harding's Market| 135 Anderson St. | Plainwell | (269) 685-5370
· Harding's Market| 114 S. Farmer Street | Otsego | (269) 694-6707
· Harding's Market| 139 Grand Street | Schoolcraft | (269) 679-4222
· Harding's Market| 808 West Michigan | Three Rivers | (269) 273-2585
· Harding's Market| 54 W. Michigan Avenue | Galesburg | 2696657235
All the performance are located in doors, in sites that are within one to two blocks of Bronson park.
· Bronson Park
· Epic Center
· First Baptist Church
· First Congregational church
· First Presbyterian Church
· First United Methodist church
· Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
· Kalamazoo Public Library
· St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
· The Radisson
Additionally, there are several restaurants that are available in the Radisson as well as throughout downtown Kalamazoo. For a complete listing of the restaurants downtown, please go to www.DowntownKalamazoo.org.
The ball is rolling for New Year's Fest 2013, make sure to include this community festival in your holiday plans.
New Year’s Fest is a 501-c-3 nonprofit organization. The New Year’s Fest Board of Directors work diligently to recruit and secure an entertainment line-up that will amaze and create wonderful memories of a great New Year’s Eve celebration. On behalf of the hundreds of volunteers and our sponsors, we hope you enjoyed the event.